Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,142 (руб 30,565) in Ryazan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)