Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.264 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,088 (R 4,006) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)