Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,876 (€734) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)