Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.965 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,649 (1,651 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)