Cost of living comparison between Rouen, France and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,068 (€248) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)