Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.241 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,232 (NZ$544) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)