Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.233 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,256 (NZ$916) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)