Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,714 (руб 18,187) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (43 minutes ago)