Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,573 (€631) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (27 minutes ago)