Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,044 (€365) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)