Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,960 (€3,384) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)