Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,616 (€244) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)