Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.143 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,299 (ARS $5,382) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)