Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.301 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,107 (ARS $5,837) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)