Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,684 (ARS $3,781) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)