Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,345 (ARS $10,749) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)