Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,216 (€430) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)