Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,406 ($281) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)