Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.050 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨834,275 ($12,825) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨495,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)