Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,075,685 ($15,884) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨618,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)