Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,921 ($982) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)