Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,813 ($416) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)