Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,428 ($1,020) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,601 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)