Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,338 (元4,094) in Rizhao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)