Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.189 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,930 (﷼ 2,265) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)