Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,930 (﷼ 913) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)