Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.132 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,189 (﷼ 2,112) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)