Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,405 (ARS $43,127) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)