Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,912 (ARS $8,816) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)