Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.304 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,083 (ARS $3,272) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)