Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.036 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,149 (ARS $4,249) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)