Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,335 (ARS $12,708) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)