Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,657 (ARS $7,440) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)