Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,196 (R$ 1,819) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (41 minutes ago)