Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,957 (€3,673) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)