Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,764 (€379) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)