Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,129 (€741) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)