Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.784 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,033 (4,547 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)