Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,134 (1,572 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)