Cost of living comparison between Riga, Latvia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,264 (€264) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)