Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21058 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,766 (70,119 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (36 minutes ago)