Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,676 (57,973 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)