Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.883 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,952 (R 5,315) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)