Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.431 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,518 ($b3,448) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (36 minutes ago)