Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.446 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,002 ($b4,023) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (26 minutes ago)