Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,129 (€520) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (25 minutes ago)