Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,724 (€1,657) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)