Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / ISK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 107% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,324 (55,338 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)