Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / ISK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 108% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,543 (55,163 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)