Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / ISK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 69% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨790,166 (1,214,006 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨467,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)