Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / ISK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 99% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,784 (98,404 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)