Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 INR / ISK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 109% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,193 (65,094 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)