Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.689 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,640 (ARS $11,287) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)