Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,520 (€3,190) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨200,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)