Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,420 (€366) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)