Cost of living in Reims, France vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨350,626 (€4,327) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨255,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)