Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨388,000 (€4,810) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨277,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)