Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,585 (€672) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 3 hours ago)