Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,253 (€374) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)