Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,282 (€4,426) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨277,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)