Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,274 (R$ 1,964) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)