Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,853 (R$ 1,791) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)