Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.510 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,802 (£356) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)