Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,918 (₨25,452) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)