Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,414 (﷼ 6,007,214) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)