Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,823 (﷼ 8,830,759) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)