Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,941 (﷼ 15,879,837) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)