Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨55,968 (﷼ 35,374,415) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (30 minutes ago)