Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.923 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨256,052 (kr23,441) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨208,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)