Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.495 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,222 (kr2,761) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)