Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.109 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,347 (kr3,496) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)