Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.989 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨85,883 (5,055 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)