Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.802 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,177 (12,349 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)