Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.818 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,563 (11,455 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)