Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.346 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,513 (11,870 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨183,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)