Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.386 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,834 (9,328 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)