Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.759 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,144 (1,022 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)