Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.912 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,323 (1,023 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)