Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,592 (Taka 39,667) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)