Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,892 in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)