Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,981 in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (34 minutes ago)