Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.733 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,380 (2,164 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)