Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.707 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,451 (2,590 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)