Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / ILS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,262 (1,228 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)