Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.018 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,542 (1,282 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)