Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,206 (5,376 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)