Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,561 (25,836 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨167,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)