Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,328 ($357) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)