Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,747 (ARS $7,966) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)