Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,810 (ARS $6,156) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)