Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.770 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,660 (Q4,294) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)