Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.837 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,014 (Q4,188) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)