Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.071 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,549 (Q2,265) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)