Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.791 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,333 (Q4,247) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)