Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.900 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,929 (Q2,352) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)