Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.037 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,426 (Q1,818) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)