Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,601 (₨51,183) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)