Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨105,399 (₨183,153) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)