Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.965 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,854 (NZ$456) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)