Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.946 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨529,671 (NZ$11,047) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨369,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)