Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.191 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨519,142 (NZ$11,001) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨362,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)