Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.066 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,990 (C$361) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)